I have been nominated for this award a few times, and sadly by the time I settled into my blog time I was a complete mess trying to find the posts and get it done. At times blogging can feel overwhelming, and I do apologize if I have let anyone down, truly never my intention. Thankfully @niamhrblogs and @itsmycrazybeau1 recently nominated me again and I’m “growing up” as a blogger so a little bit more organized in this vast world of blogging.
I highly encourage all of you to subscribe and follow the two fantastic bloggers who nominated me. Her posts are lively and fresh and definitely worth keeping up with! Niamhrblogs.wordpress.com
The Sunshine blogger award recognizes those who spread a little sunshine around the blogging community and are supportive of others. I can honestly admit, that I spend as much time (if not more) of my blogging time reading blogs and leaving comments all over the place as well as retweeting…….which is so important for all of us to learn and grow together.
RULES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Once nominated you must like and RT the blogger who nominated you and read their post and answers.
- Share the love! Like and retweet the post and follow their blog.
- Then it’s time to write your own post and answer the questions you have been given.
- Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and create 11 questions for them to answer.
Here we go! (Since there were two nominations – will mix the questions up a bit)
1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Living in my Tiny House. Writing. Working sporadic assignments. Traveling.
2. If you could own any car – what would it be?
I would get another Jeep Wrangler. I’m all about my adventures!
3. Cats or Dogs and why?
Oh my goodness I would love to have either. I’m just too mobile to have a pet at the moment. But eventually I will own an English Bulldog named Buzz Lightyear.
4. Who is your best supporter?
That would be one and only sister. Hands down. She’s always had my back and is my biggest cheerleader.
5. If you could interview anyone for your blog – who would it be?
Nelson Mandella. His story is so fascinating. How he could be wrongly imprisoned for most of his life and come out so humble and still wanting to make a difference and ended up being President of his country. Simply profound.
6. If you could donate to any charity, which one would you choose?
I donate to two charities at least twice a year. Water.org who is working in clean water access to impoverished nations and Musicforrelief.org that helps those stricken by national disasters.
7. Hands for feet, or feet for hands?
Hmmmm. Is this a trick question?
8. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be.
World hunger has got to go. Inexcusable how any human being can die from starvation. No one should have to go hungry.
9. First Album you ever bought?
Jackson Five – Greatest Hits
10. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
If I have added anything positive to any of my readers, I will consider myself successful.
11. Instagram or Twitter?
No contest. Twitter hands down. Instagram feels fake. Too many unfollow games. I don’t see a lot of quality. Twitter feels like family.
My Nominees are:
My Questions For You To Answer:
1. Single? Married? Partner?
2. You have a round trip all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world for a week with the stipulation you go alone. Where would you go? Why?
3. Where do you picture yourself in five years? Where will you be? What will you be doing?
4. Favorite childhood memory
5. Coffee or tea? Beer or wine?
6. Describe your perfect day off
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. Sunrises or sunsets?
9. Your biggest goal and purpose for blogging
10. Favorite color and why
11. The best thing you love about yourself.
And by the way, the bloggers I nominated are well worth following and subscribing to their blogs. Definitely! Don’t hesitate! Follow them now!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for participating. And again, my apology for coming late to the party!
Until next time…….be kind…….always,